Help! I Can't Do This Alone
When caring for your spouse becomes too difficult.
This book is for you if:
- Your spouse has been diagnosed with a chronic illness
- Your spouse has Alzheimer's or another type of Dementia
- You are stressed out and burned out!
- You are overwhelmed with day to day chores and care giving routines.
- You know you need help but are not sure where to turn
- Sometimes you feel like crying or maybe even screaming
- Read the life lessons from others who have walked a similar path
- Uncover valid reasons why it may be time to move your spouse
- Discover the 6 steps that will help you deal with your emotions
- Learn how to prepare for the "What if"